Today I had to wait for a call from school to let me know where I’m gonna have a test day.
So after some waiting I wanted to bake something and just when I started, I got a call.
I’m glad to know where I am going to have a test day. But I think I’m gonna enjoy working like a baker.
Now the only thing I have to do is get an appointment with the owner of the bakery to get an introduction and ask questions of course.
Never had scones before so I don’t know if they taste right, but they were good enough to eat. Even my mum told me it tasted good.
From the head the ingredients:
- 225 grams self-rising flour
- 5 tablespoons of butter (I thought that was weird to see it in the recipe like that but it worked out fine in the end)
- 50 gram of chocolate drops
- 1 tablespoon of refined brown sugar (white sugar)
- 1.5 dl milk (you need to get a smooth dough and this amount is a bit much so if you add in the milk bit by bit you can determine yourself if it is good enough or not)
Baked on 200 degrees for about 15 minutes. (just so they were a bit brown on the sides)